Posts Tagged ‘recruitment & radicalization’
Leader of Transnational Terrorist Group Sentenced to 30 Years in Prison for Soliciting Hate Crimes and Murder, and Conspiring to Provide Material Support to Terrorists
Dallas Humber, 35, of Elk Grove, California, — leader of the Terrorgram Collective, a transnational terrorist group — was sentenced today by U.S. District Judge Dena Coggins to 360 months in prison for soliciting hate crimes, soliciting the murder of federal officials, and conspiring to provide material support to terrorists. “From the comfort of her…
Read MoreYouth arrested in Ontario for posting ISIS videos, seeking firearms
The RCMP has arrested a minor in Ontario on ISIS-related terrorism charges amid a surge in youth radicalization that is concerning security officials. The arrest occurred on Nov. 4 but was only announced on Tuesday in an RCMP news release that revealed he had been charged with two terrorism offences. The youth, who cannot be…
Read MoreGainesville man arrested on federal terrorism threat charges for TikTok posts
The U.S. Department of Justice indicted a man residing in Gainesville for threatening people on social media in connection with a known terrorist group. Arsham Rashidi Dizajgan, 27, a citizen, was arrested on Wednesday in Gainesville. The U.S. Attorney’s Office for the District of Maryland unsealed an indictment, charging him with six counts of transmitting…
Read MoreEuropol and partner countries combat online radicalisation on gaming platforms
Europol supported eight countries in identifying and removing racist and xenophobic propaganda shared on gaming and gaming-related platforms. The Referral Action Day, involving Denmark, Finland, Germany, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Portugal, Spain, United Kingdom, led to the referral of thousands of URLs leading to dangerous and illicit online material. Conducted on 13 November 2025, this operational action…
Read MoreTeen charged over ‘Southport-style’ attack plan
A 16-year-old boy has been charged over an alleged plan to carry out a similar attack to the Southport stabbings. The teenager, who is white British and from Kirkby in Merseyside, faces one count of making threats to kill and four of possession of documents likely to be useful in preparing acts of terrorism. According…
Read MoreAlleged member of 764 network arrested in Baltimore County, faces federal charges
Baltimore County man with ties to a network of “nihilistic violent extremists” is in custody on federal charges. Erik Lee Madison, 20, of Halethorpe, faces federal charges on accusations of sexually exploiting children, online coercion and enticement, and cyberstalking. He remained in federal custody as of Tuesday. Court records indicate Baltimore County police and the…
Read MoreGerman man arrested for running assassination platform targeting Merkel and Scholz
Special police arrested a man in Dortmund on Monday evening over running a darknet hitman platform targeting high-profile politicians and offering cryptocurrency as bounty, German prosecutors said. The suspect, Martin S, allegedly operated the anonymous “Assassination Politics” board since at least June, and kept a list of more than 20 targets including former Chancellors Olaf…
Read MoreSwedish prosecutor charges man over planned Islamic State attack in Stockholm
Swedish prosecutors on Thursday charged a Syrian-Swedish dual national captured in an undercover sting operation with planning a suicide bomb attack on a crowded Stockholm culture festival, on behalf of the Islamic State militant group. The prosecutor said the 18-year-old, who was arrested in February, had been planning to blow himself up at the Stockholm…
Read MoreCanberra teenager charged with terrorism and firearms offences
A Canberra teenager appeared in the ACT Children’s Court today (6 November, 2025) charged with terrorism and firearms offences. The ACT Joint Counter Terrorism Team (JCTT), comprising officers from the AFP, ACT Policing and ASIO, executed a search warrant at a residence in Downer yesterday (5 November, 2025). The ACT JCTT allege the teenager, 17,…
Read MoreFrance car ramming: suspect ‘spoke of self-radicalisation’ after attack
The driver who ploughed into pedestrians and cyclists on the French holiday island of Oléron is suspected of “self-radicalisation”, Laurent Nuñez, the interior minister, has said. Five people were injured, two critically, when the driver hit pedestrians and cyclists on Wednesday in a rampage lasting 35 minutes. A suspect, named as Jean G, was subsequently…
Read More